domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2014

I had a farm in Africa.

-You know, Felicity asked to come along and I almost said no because I thought you wouldn't like it. And there's no reason for her not to come.
-Yes, there is. I wouldn't like it. You want her along?
- I want things that don't matter not to matter. 
-Then tell her no. Do it for me. 
-And then what else would it be?
-Why is your freedom more important than mine?
-It isn't. And I've never interfered with your freedom. 
-Oh, no... I'm not allowed to need you or rely on you or expect anything from you. I'm free to leave. But I do need you. 
-You don't need me. If I die, would you die? You don't need me. You confuse. You mix up need with want. You always have. 
-My God, in the world you would make there would be no love at all. 
-Or the best kind. The kind we wouldn't have to prove. 
-You'd be living on the moon then. 
-Why? Because I won't do it your way? Are we assuming there's only one proper way to do all this? Do you think I care about Felicity?
-No. 
-Do you think I'll be involved with her?
-No.
-Then there's no reason for this, is there? 
-If she's not important, why won't you give it up? I have learnt a thing that you haven't. There are some things worth having but they come at a price and I want to be one of them. I won't allow it, Denys. 
- You have no idea the effect that language has on me. 
-I used to think that there was nothing that you really wanted but it is not true, is it? You want to have it all. 
-I'm going to Samburu and she can come along if she wants. 
-Then you'll be living elsewhere. 
-All right. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario